Export All Tracks as Audio Files exporting Hidden and Muted Tracks? Logic 9.1.5

Blue Monkey

I'm Exporting All Tracks of all projects from an album I produced in 2013. I'm using Logic 9.1.5 to do this since the projects were made in that version and some of the projects did not play correctly in Logic X.

When I Export All Tracks As Audio Files with Effects and No Automation or with No Effects and No Automation Logic is Exporting all Hidden/Muted tracks as well as the tracks in use.

When I Export All Tracks with Effects and Volume/Pan Automation Logic exports only the visible and un-muted tracks as desired.

Why does Logic Export Hidden and Muted tracks in the above scenario?

That's ages ago for me, and since many many things have changed. Have a look at the release notes.

You may decide to update to LP9.1.8... In such case, always make a backup before proceeding.

Thanks for the reply Atlas!

The release notes don't mention anything about Exporting All Tracks.

Still seems odd that Logic (in any version) would export inactive/muted tracks no matter with effects and/or automation or not. I guess if I want this to work properly I would have to delete any and all muted tracks and their content. Seems quite illogical to me.

Anyway, thanks for your input!