mystery of the licenses... [FIXED]

fisherking

here's a fun thing;

i worked on a mix 2 days ago, and all was well. tonite, i opened logic, and... some of my 3rd-party plugins are showing as demos (2 so far); and 1 won't validate (even tho i keep pointing it to it's license file).

anyone ever experience anything like this? any thoughts?

my power went out for 1 minute this morning; i rebooted my imac; perhaps...??? but not sure, so any ideas would be appreciated.

Edited by fisherking

no os updates, and not ilok plugins.

i was able to (so far) restore one plugin, & i did email the other company for help; but the common denominator here is logic, so... just wondering why this happened. but more important, i guess, to simply resolved this. thanks!

EDIT: i opened EVERY 3rd-party plugin i have (and there are many), and just one still not accepting the license, so will sort it out with the developer. where would life be without the glitches? (no really, i want to know...) :mrgreen:

EDIT2: after trying a number of things, i got it working; had to move the license file to the desktop, and it validated from there!