dvasa wrote:Still not fixed in 10.5.1 - I fear this will NEVER be fixed, the most annoying bug ever
super frustrated here
Atlas007 wrote:Wild guess: have you tried in a separate window (instead of pane)...
Sorry, could not try it , as I'm not at the studio presently.
Byland wrote:Hi I try to replicate this issue for I have it my self for many year, but perhaps I found a solutions. If you hit the Catch Playhead button you find three options, unmark those both in Arrange and Pianoroll windows and in the Preference Settings. When I did so all work as it should do, zoom and pianoroll stand still for editing. I working with Logic 10.4.8 and 10.5. I don't have tested 10.5 yet!
jwilliam wrote:Same problem.
- Create a region with a bunch of notes and set it to cycle the length of the region.
- Open Piano Roll, turn off Catch Playhead.
- Zoom in on Piano Roll and scroll to the end of the region so you can see the cycle point on-screen.
- Wait until the Playhead is on screen and select any note.
- Catch Playhead will re-enable itself 100% of the time for me.