An excellent script (now damaged)for Cinematic studio string

Grandilokan

I downloaded the excellent script "Thanos.03", to manage the delay of cinematic studio string, kindly provided by its creator NOamL. When I opened it in Logic's script, it seemed distorted to me. All the code is written on line 16 of the script! NB : My other scripts appear them in a conventional way with Logic 10.4.4. under Mojave.

If anyone has the original script (in good shape), it would be great to send it here. Thanks in advance.

why do you need to decrypt it? I would reach out to Naoml and ask him for it. I actually decrypted it myself some years ago, but I do not feel comfortable sharing it without his permission. I also made some modifications of my own, but in the end, I feel the KSP solution is better.

To Decrypt it, first of all, use a javascript beautifier to create a copy of the script that isn't all on one line. I actually went in and manually renamed various things to make it a little more readable still beyond that.