"Range" drop-down menu not listed when trying to export all tracks?

Hi, all. I'm still figuring this whole Logic thing out. I have a mid-2010 macbook pro 17 inch running HighSierra 10.13.6. Logic Pro X version 10.0.6.

When I Export>All tracks as audio files, the window pops up with the options to export. The option to select the range is not there, it's usually above the file format choice. I'm trying to send my project over to my friend to mix and master, but he uses pro tools and isn't that familar with Logic. I haven't done any of this before, so I'm trying to figure it out. He said I want all the tracks to be the same length and I figured I'd be able to choose from the range menu. I'm lost. I've attached a screenshot. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

703946195_ScreenShot2020-01-04at4_03_02PM.thumb.png.00a0563b434900ee42798e6f19e50576.png

I tried exporting and they were all different lengths. I searched for an update for LPX but couldn't find anything. I'm a new Mac user, so I'm still trying to figure out all this stuff. Where can I easily update?

Thanks for your response

As a work around, you could populate the empty track spaces with empty region, so each track is filled with regions. Then glue/merge (join) all the regions on the same track, thus creating a long region covering the project's (track's) length. Doing same for each track. You should then end up with equal length exported audio files for your tracks.

To update, you could obtain same from your Apple Store account.

Before updating, it is highly recommended to backup your current LPX version and projects...