L9 - GUi customization, minor changes

yeah guys dont show off only, share the tiffs :D

i want em :P

hat blue is amazing, wanna see what tiffs you adjusted for that so i can make my own background colourscheme. First time is saw a GUI mod that deals with the overall colourscheme

@ Dakiniz wow man just like ableton live or so, very nicely done. well check out your files too

Someone a few posts back asked if anyone did any "vintage style" mods.... I had done one a few months ago, but all I retained were the knobs. Maybe I'll put another one back together (totally), but for now... here's a share of some vintage knobbery if you guys want them:

1) Universal Audio style

2) EMI Style

LogicVintageKnobs.zip

UADStyle.jpg.abc560d5ff7121bae72d64b50987cbac.jpg

Vintage Universal Audio style

EMIStyle.jpg.e8ab8ffcb5a18eab5be34eaca8a4de12.jpg

Vintage EMI Style

Hey all. Amplidood here. Sorry it took me so long to get back here and let you know where to get the files. Over the holidays I put together a little site for all my mod work. Head on over and check it out!

I love this mod! My question is: is the db meter on the channel strip accurate?

ampgui v2 available. Still a work in progress, but enjoyable where it's at ;)

Man, I checked out our site and an really impressed! I've been spreading the word to my fiends.

Any plans for cool faders and pan knobs? I do like the fader mods in the previous version.

Keep up the great work.

Myron

Man, I checked out our site and an really impressed! I've been spreading the word to my fiends.

Any plans for cool faders and pan knobs? I do like the fader mods in the previous version.

Keep up the great work.

Myron

Thanks man. The cool thing about these mods is you can mix and match elements to get exactly what you want. There are problems in regards to the pans and faders, however, that make it nearly impossible to make them better.

1. The pan knob graphic does not rotate and displays the pan value right on the knob. This does not leave much room for creativity.

2 The fader knob has the fader value on it, and uses a *very* small graphic. There's almost no room to experiment. I've seen some guys try to put little tiny fader pictures on them, and it just looks really out of proportion.

That said I'm going to try to get more creative with looks that work!

Here is a new one I've been working on... (if you've already DL'd this, re-DL it because I've corrected an error on the meter... the -20 marking was off by a pixel. Also, I've added in the remaining GUI elements and updated the switches very slightly :) )

ampguimod... you're right, there are certain things that are impossible to improve upon. Oh well.

s3gcqh.png.3967670de82ec621b6ec6de7edb6c9b4.png

L9 GUI 021310.zip

Edited by TheBlueRoom