Icons

Zicky

I'm trying to have customs Icons. I did what I read on this site. I created a Image folder, and an Icon folder. I put the Icon folder in the Images Folder, and I also numbered the icons (ex: "001albino.png). Put it into the Application support/Logic folder, but when I opened Logic I didn't see the new icons. I was wondering if I missed something........??

Hi! The way I do it is via the Logiconiser - Free download off logicprofiles.com I now have all my own guitars as icons in Logic!

JJ

I was wondering what the heck was the Logiconiser was, I'll check out that site when I get home...Thx....Jeddah

Hi Zicky, Logiconizer must be downloaded into applications. When your bespoke .png files are in the logic icons folder, launch Logiconiser, click on a blank square. This will allow you to choose the icons you want to add. Then select L7 install. The programm will confirm the number of icons installed & subsequent launch of Logic will have installed icons available.

Good luck!

JJ

Hi Zicky, Logiconizer must be downloaded into applications. When your bespoke .png files are in the logic icons folder, launch Logiconiser, click on a blank square. This will allow you to choose the icons you want to add. Then select L7 install. The programm will confirm the number of icons installed & subsequent launch of Logic will have installed icons available.

Good luck!

JJ

I did it a bit diffrent. I created a image folder, then in that folder I created an icon folder, the put that folder in the application support/ Logic folder (will ask to authenticate), and when I opened Logic there it was, but I noticed when I tried to add more icons they didn't take. I'm not sure if they all my be in complete numeric order (001.png, 002.png, 003.png..etc), but I'll keep trying to add more icons, and see.

thx...