Seeking Spectrasonics

ROBDIGGY7

HELLO LOGIC USERS IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE USING THE SPECTRASONICS COLLECTION AND WOULD LIKE TO FILE SHARE OR IS THERE A WAY TO GET HUM!!!!IM SCORING A FILM AND WOULD LIKE TO USE RMX AND ATMOSPHERE IN RETURN I CAN I HAVE YOUR SONG PLACED AN UPCOMMING FILM THIS FALL THE TRACK SHOULD BE INTHE BALLPARK OF LILJON/TRICK DADDY LILSCRAPPY YOU CAN EMAIL ME THE TRACK ILL REVIEW IT AND TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY PLACE IT IN THE FILM!!!! REALTALK.....

ROBDIGGYMUSIC@GMAIL.COM

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/COMPOSER4FILM

first of all, try to disable THOSE CAPITAL LETTERS...

secondly... it is uhm... ILLEGAL to fileshare sample libraires. If you want them you can buy them from an authorized store. The Spectrasonics License specifically says that the libraries are only licensed to ONE person.

David: could this topic be deleted? I think it is not in the spirit of any forum

how about u post your tracks here and we sell it in itunes, or put in our Cd compilation and sell it and get distribution with it. of course we will TRY to give you credit and/or find someone that will.

and if u need money to eat and pay rent you can just go to the bank or supermarket and steal it form there. im sure they , as well as my best friend who works for spectrasonics wont mind.

keep em coming....

:lol:

I have also once been to a museum that displayed Grammy's and Oscars... I too took pictures of them, I just need to upload them to my MySpace profile to make me look cool, like this guy

This is hilarious.

Funny thing is that he definitly didnt think he was in the wrong. And to top it off, a friend of his is Freekin ENDORCED by that company.

LOL

MH