Score Question? Getting two selected tracks to appear?

DocMidi657

Hi,

I am trying to get two tracks to show up in the score editor and can't figure it out though I did at one time???

I have 4 midi tracks recorded but I only want to see two of them in the score to check some parts against each of them. I can get either track to show up when selecting but if I select both of them in the arrange page still only 1 track shows up in score.

If I click the up arrow button (up a level I think) on the left side in the score window twice I then get all 4 tracks to show.

So I can get any single track to show in score be selecting it in the arrange and all 4 but hitting the up arrow but not just two tracks?

Can someone clue me in?? I could have sworn I was able to this before. :!:

Thanks!

Dave

One quick way is when you see the full score, highlight the two staff systems in the score editor or in the arrange window (both work) then go to layout->create score set from selection. This will give you two staves anytime that score set you created is selected in the filter drop down of the inspector.