flex pitch midi-in to use midi controller to draw flex pitch

hc4zrr324

Hi all,

I'm using Logic Pro 10.1.1.

Trying to use the "Midi-In" button on a track with flex pitch active in the track editor to use my midi controller to draw the flex pitch data like a performance. Like I play my keyboard along with the track and it uses that MIDI data to replace the flex pitch data. Is this possible? If so, how do I do it? If not is there another way with Logic or a 3rd party plugin? Thanks!

http://logicproexpert.beatsrusproducti.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Flex-Pitch-MIDI-IN-enabled.jpg

• 10 months later...
Hey I just got off the phone with Apple. I spoke with 3 different people and they all said that button shouldn't even be there when an audio track with flex pitch enabled is viewed in the track editor. The senior advisor said he was going to contact the engineers to see if they have any information on why that's there. I also asked if he knew of any way to draw in midi data into flex pitch on an audio track using a midi controller in real time (you press record and start playing your keyboard and the flex pitch midi data is what you played on your keyboard) and he said he didn't know and would go through the motions to try to get an answer. Will keep you updated on the progress as I hear about it.