Latency issues in lpx

DMC63

I'm using an RME fireface UCX with lpx.

For the first time I'm experiencing bad latency when recording vocals.

I have logic drummer and a couple of midi bass tracks and 9 guitar audio tracks.

When I playback the vocal I'm getting very bad latency.

I've opened a new project and run untrabeat and clapped along and there's no latency with the recorded clap and ultrabeat.

Is this latency due to the amount of audio I have on my track? Monitoring during recording is handled by the RME.

Ive tried freezing all the audio and recording the vocals and it made no difference.

Any ideas why this is happening?1334092793_ScreenShot2015-04-01at18_59_13.png.8590641e8bafe54e22c5a568c4d9574a.png

Here's a screenshot of my project.

I'm having similar issues using an external mixer to monitor. Try turning 'software monitoring' off. I'm pretty sure that In the past it didn't matter if 'software monitoring' was turned 'on' when using 'recording delay compensation', but since I did the update to 10.1.1 it doesn't allow you to set the delay without turning off software monitoring, See my post (Recording Delay behaviour)

I could be wrong, but all was well until the last update. I didn't change any of my preferences so I'm assuming the feature changed....

I'm having similar issues using an external mixer to monitor. Try turning 'software monitoring' off. I'm pretty sure that In the past it didn't matter if 'software monitoring' was turned 'on' when using 'recording delay compensation', but since I did the update to 10.1.1 it doesn't allow you to set the delay without turning off software monitoring, See my post (Recording Delay behaviour)

I could be wrong, but all was well until the last update. I didn't change any of my preferences so I'm assuming the feature changed....

Yep, I turned of software monitoring and It was ok. It's a real pain tho' when recording because you can't listen the the vocals or guitar going through the effects.

It practically renders the guitar inaudible when recording.

Is there any way around this. I want the guitar plugins on when I'm recording my guitar.