importing project tempo changes

solcircle

i am trying to work on a project made with logic 9 and has tempo changes in the time line. when open it in logic x , the tempo list shows nothing and a steady tempo is played. is there a way to import the tempo changes ? i erase logic 9 from my computer so if the solution does not include having to export again it's better.. thanks !

Click this link to your signature and add your system information:

• Logic version and sub-version (e.g. Logic Pro X 10.1.1)

• OS X version and sub-version (e.g. OS X Yosemite 10.10.2)

• Computer (e.g. MacBook Pro, Mac Pro, iMac)

• Processor (e.g. 2.2 GHz Intel i7)

• Memory (e.g. 8GB)

• Audio interface manufacturer and model (e.g. RME Babyface)

(most of that information can be found by choosing Logic Pro X > About Logic Pro X, and  > About This Mac)

The tempo list shows nothing and a steady tempo is played. Is there a way to import the tempo changes?

First of all, this should not happen.

Logic Pro X is able to import your changes. Make sure you don't have a couple tempo sets in that project. Click on the title "Tempo" in the global track and see if you can find the correct one.

If you wan't to import a tempo map fro another project use import function via the All Files Browser.

Hello my man, it is possible to import and export tempo maps into Logic. To export a tempo map, in the Arrange window, click on any MIDI region (this is important, tempo imports don't work for me if I don't do this). Go to the File menu > Export > Selection as MIDI File. You should be able to import this MIDI info into a new session. I had been wrestling with tempo changes between Logic and PT and finally got it working, lemme know how it goes.

all the answers involve going back to logic 9 and exporting some kind of 'tempo map' exporting.

No.

Here's what I wrote again:

Logic Pro X is able to import your changes. Make sure you don't have a couple tempo sets in that project. Click on the title "Tempo" in the global track and see if you can find the correct one.

If you wan't to import a tempo map fro another project use import function via the All Files Browser.

Please add your system specs to your signature as I asked in the previous post!