Midi volume

PP1965

Hi!

If I load my project into Logic, the mixer state is mirrored on my Mackie Control Universal, it receives all necessary information from Logic.

In my project there are midi tracks to. My experience is that the value of the midi volumes haven't sent to the hardware midi instruments. When I touch the volume fader on the MCU, the midi volume will send to the synthesizer.

Why not sends Logic these volume values to the synths when it loads a project?

Or how can I do this?

(Checking the volume checkbox is not the solution, because if I check that Logic will send that volume value to the units.)

Any ideas greatly appreciated!

I have found the solution:

The Options > Send to MIDI > Used Instrument MIDI Settings function sends all Prg, Vol, and Pan settings from all Instrument’s Object Parameter boxes used in the current song. This could help to reset your sound sources for the current song, if your synths suddenly change patches mid-performance.

174 Chapter 3 Arrange Window You can set this function to operate automatically after loading any song by activating the After loading Song, send: Used Instrument MIDI Setting option, in the Song Settings > MIDI page.