Audio speed automation

Zirus

From what ive seen, Lynda.com Essential Training, MAcVidPro Xtreme Sound Design and a few other tutorials and my own experimentation im pretty sure this isnt possible, so, i thought id title the topic as "Wouldn't it be great if!........." :-)

Wouldn't it be great if we could write in flex time and also the fade/in/out but set to speed up/slow down elements in the same way we can write in any other type of automation, like volume automation etc.

That would mean no jumps in the flex time segments and a LOT more creative possibilities with the speed up/slow down element (and i mean that knowing about the scissors+opt+click to separate a region into small sections then highlight them all and then setting speed up/slow down on them all that we can currently do)

Imagine being able to "draw in" with a pencil and all the aspects that form of editing has for automation, but using it for flex time! :-D

Thoughts? :-)

From what ive seen, Lynda.com Essential Training, MAcVidPro Xtreme Sound Design and a few other tutorials and my own experimentation im pretty sure this isnt possible, so, i thought id title the topic as "Wouldn't it be great if!........." :-)

For clarity purposes, I've edited this thread's title to reflect the topic it discusses. Forum Rules - please READ THIS before posting (#2)

I agree with you, I think this would be a great feature to add to Logic.