Best way to move a song to another session.......

Zicky

I was wondering if there was a best way to move a whole song to a new arrange window. I have a song I've been working on, and all of a sudden I'm getting this weird delay, that comes out of nowhere. I starts to echo, and sometimes causes feedback, and I have to quit Logic. It seems like the song is corrupt. So I wanna move everything to a new session/Arrange. It's a lot of tracks, and I'm trying to find an easier way to do this without converting audio files one by one and importing it to a new session......

TIA.....

I don't know of an easier way. However you can open the new song while the old one is still open, & rather than export the midi files you can copy & paste them.

Similarly with each Channel Strip, copy & paste.

If your audio Regions are complete audio files without any region based editing done to them just find those original audio files rather than do any exporting of audio.

Don't forget there will be a slight delay when you click from the Arrange page of one song to the other as Logic makes that the operational one.

I don't know of an easier way. However you can open the new song while the old one is still open, & rather than export the midi files you can copy & paste them.

Similarly with each Channel Strip, copy & paste.

If your audio Regions are complete audio files without any region based editing done to them just find those original audio files rather than do any exporting of audio.

Don't forget there will be a slight delay when you click from the Arrange page of one song to the other as Logic makes that the operational one.

Ok, I got it....Thx.....