Icons

danbarry

I have been trying to load my own icons for a while now, but to no avail. I have used the reference manual and also done a search on this site and followed what people have suggested. I have downloaded the logicanizer and followed the instructions on how to use it, still no icons.

My question is, How does Logic know what icons relate to my plugins? The icons I am trying to use are refx Vanguard and Novation V Station.

Shouldn't it just be a case of loading the .png's into the logicanizer, opening Logic, selecting the plugin and the icon shows up??

Shouldn't it just be a case of loading the .png's into the logicanizer, opening Logic, selecting the plugin and the icon shows up??

No.

Select the Track in Arrange you want to add the icon to.

Open the Object Parameters Box. That is the one over the Channel Strip on the left hand side of the Arrange page providing you've got View>Parameters on.

Make sure the Icon box is ticked.

Click on the icon currently there which will bring up a window full of all your icons.

Choose the one you want.