Environment Midi Mixing Bus

maintitle

Hi all - I'm setting up a new orchestra template and want to use the wonderful powers of the enviroment to quickly and easily turn on and mix in differnt mic placemnts of my instruments (I'm using mostly EW orchestra on seperate pcs). Simply put, I'm trying to create a mixing bus type of environment that allows me to mix 3 patches together, set each of their relative levels, and be able to mute or unmute any of them all by using sequence/midi data in only 1 track.

So far all is working great. I've figured out how to mute and unmute data to the C and S mic patches by using a switcher that I can control from my keyboard controller. I've also set up a transformer to scale incoming cc#7 data to a fixed percentage so I can change the volume in the master track and have the others follow at their set percentage.

The thing I haven't figured out is how to adjust the individual level percentage of the C and S mic patches on the fly. Is there a way to make the scale percentage of the cc#7 transformer adjustable by moving a fader or something like that, so I can adjust the various mix levels on the fly and then have them respond to a master fader using their newly adjusted percentage. That way I can quickly mix various mic placements together by ear and not have to go into my environment and change each cc#7 trasfromer's scale value. As I said before I'm basically I'm trying to create a mixing bus situation using midi in the environment.

Even though I've been using logic for many years, I'm pretty new to this environment stuff. Been scratching my head about this one for a couple of days. Any suggestions you may have would be much appreciated. Thanks.