CST Fender Rhodes Mark 1 (suitcase model)

Hey Music makin people.. i have modelled this mark 1 fender rhodes (suitcase) sound off my own original 74 model Mark 1 88, i feel this is the most real sounding and most usable sounding rhodes i can get out of logic..( I often use this sound over the real rhodes when i want the playability of a midi keyboard) because my rhodes has a very clunky and heavy action... i have some other favorites ive made if people are interested... ive been hoarding a few.. and i feel its time to share the love... lol

ps this channel strip is built using plugins available in the newest version of logic, if you dont have the guitar amp pro plugin it wont work the way i intended...

enjoy...

peace

Mark 1 (Suitcase) .cst.zip

Draco Mark 1 fender rhodes sound....

• 11 months later...
Hmm--I want this! But when I go to download it, I only get an 8KB document that I can't read. Anyone know why? Perhaps the sample isn't available anymore?

Thanks,

Doug

It's not a sample, it is a Channel Strip. Put them in your Channel Strips folder which is in your Logic folder that is in the Application support in either your User or Global library.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

when i load the channel strip i get a message telling me space dsn not available .

its showing in the channel strip with a line through it . is this only available in logic and not logic express ?

thanks for the download

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...