Question about China Cymbal

Logicman2

Can someone direct me how to get a China cymbal sound on Logic Pro. I have looked through EXS24 and Ultrabeat. I am surprised that a China Cymbal samples aren't  more common in Logic. I wish Logic would add it to their Drum Kit Designer. 

I know I could go with Steven Slate or one of the others and get China sounds, but I like the sounds of Drum Kit Designer and would like stay with Logic (No third party) for now. I have my electric drums midi in and they sound great with DKD. Just missing a China cymbal. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Is there anyone who can help me out here? The closest thing I found to a China sound was in Drum Machine and it sounds like a Simmons sound from the 80s.

Im still new to Logic. 

If there is no China sounds in Logic, Then How hard would it be to add samples of Chinas into logic

OK, I opened the EXS24 and started loading drumkits. I first looked up the General MIDI mapping for drumkits:

https://www.midi.org/specifications/item/gm-level-1-sound-set

China Cymbals are assigned to note 52, being E2.

I found a China cymbal in:

Dry Standard Kit

Headbanger Kit (very nice, too!)

Indie kit

Indie kit Live

Jazz kit

Pop kit

Roadhouse kit

Rock kit

Seventies Kit

Studio Brush kit

Studio Heavy kit

Studio tight kit

Big Beat remix

Euro dance remix

Goa remix

Hard Techno remix

Hip Hop remix

Lo-Fi remix

Old School Funk remix

Paris House remix

R'nB remix

Roland TR-909 kit

Tribal kit

Trip Hop remix

Next, I went through all Drum Kit Designers' preset kits. They ALL have a China cymbal sound on the E2 note. I wonder if you aren't looking for something else, but you mistakenly think it is called a China cymbal? Because there are plenty of different China cymbal sounds in Logic. - and I haven't even looked in to UltraBeat kits, some of which will probably also have a China Cymbal sound.

Wow Erik, I don't know what I been doing wrong. But thank you. I really appreciate you helping me with this. I been trying to figure out this China sound thing for awhile. You're right, Headbanger Kit sounds great and Chinas in EXS24. But Drum kit Designer, they mostly sound like I'm hitting the edge of a ride. Is there a chance I'm still doing something wrong?