Logic Project Only Playing In Mono

jt.ames.9

I am mixing an EP and one of the logic projects I was sent will only play in mono. Panning has no effect on the actual panning of the tracks or the stereo out track. Interestingly, when panned hard right or left there is a slight DB reduction in the stereo out, but a slight increase in DB in the track itself. Any other project I open up does not have this problem. I dug through the forums but couldn't find anything that has helped. Suggestions?

Thanks,

Jason

267467640_ScreenShot2017-03-18at10_29_52AM.png.9c5e3f74c54325d569c1cc838ef8b0a7.png

Thank you! I figured if it was a problem with a pluggin turning it off would have solved the problem. Does switching off the pluggin not act as a bypass in that way?

No, switching off a plug-in does not change the format of the signal at the output of the (bypassed) plug-in. To change the format, bring your mouse over the insert, click the two up/down arrows that appear on the right and in the shortcut menu, choose Stereo.