key command Q not quantizing 10.3.1

musicmann

Hello Ive updated to 10.3.1 and Im finding that when i play in a bar in midi and press Q it doesn't Quantize the bar if i press the mouse in the main track  area and set the main track quatize to say 1/16 they all will be set  to 1/16  normally it would be off and if i pressed the q button it would quantize in key commands q is set to step input keyboard quantize notes on/off also is there a way to set the pan knobs to stereo pan for default on the channel strip 

ok i can attach a screen shot if you like how do you attach ?

Oh alright, I was looking for a key command that had the words "step input keyboard" in its name...  :roll: Then yes you're right Q is the default assignment for the command as well, but it should still quantize the selected region when the Tracks area has key focus (the blue frame around the pane). 

ok i managed to trace my steps backwards to work out what i had done to make it change and it looks like i had change the snap mode to snap to grid and smart and this seems to make the Q button not work so i change to snap regions to absolute value and now it works fine again thanks for the help guys