Save Track Notes in Channel Strip Settings

Peter Hirdes

Hi guys,

do anyone know if there is a way to save track notes within channelstrip settings? I use to save channel strips for most of my Kontakt-instrument patches but found out that track notes are not being saved within the setting. It would be very handy to have descriptions about certain patches that contain many keyswitches or complicated programming.

Thanks,

Peter

I don't think you can save them from within a channel strip setting, but I recall having read in the release notes of one of the recent versions of LPX that, from that one on, track notes could be imported from project to project. So another solution for your need would be to have some sort of "repository" project with all tracks loaded each with a given channel strip setting you'd have configured, along with appropriate track notes. Then when you want to use that setting in another project, instead of loading it, you would import the corresponding track from your repository project, along with its notes. More clumsy than settings loading, but no so much, and that could do the trick I believe.

• 2 weeks later...