Logic 8 on August 20th ? Is it true ?

Tumteetumteetum.

In other news, I just had a look in the apple store and Logic Pro 7 costs £170 (currently about $336) LESS than I paid for it 5 months ago. Don't know if that means anything.

Don't you mean the Logic Express for £170 ? or maybe it's the Logic Pro upgrade price ?

Tumteetumteetum.

In other news, I just had a look in the apple store and Logic Pro 7 costs £170 (currently about $336) LESS than I paid for it 5 months ago. Don't know if that means anything.

Don't you mean the Logic Express for £170 ? or maybe it's the Logic Pro upgrade price ?

No... Logic Pro costs £170 less than I paid for it 5 months ago, like for like.

Tumteetumteetum.

No... Logic Pro costs £170 less than I paid for it 5 months ago, like for like.

I swear I saw a "." after "... about $ 336)" :wink:

nothing yet!!!!!!!

what i seen from the picture above some needs to make a skin editor for logic or if someone knows a hack around to alter the look a little that would be so cool!!!!!

I might start new thread on that topic for sure BRB

DAGREEK

I'm wondering whether the release of Logic 8 is tied to the last update of Tiger. I suspect Logic 8 will run on Tiger, it won't be limited to Leopard, but maybe Apple wants to make sure it is working on 10.4.11 before releasing it. The Aug 20 date may have been setup when Apple thought 10.4.10 was the last release. But due to the problems it caused, and the opportunity to slip in one more update to address those problems, maybe Logic 8 is waiting for 10.4.11 to arrive before it can go out.

Rumor has it that Apple is going away from the fancy schmancy 3d interfaces with knobs and sliders and whatnot, and going back to the roots, back to basics, text interface, much more professional. Here's a screenshot I was able to grab from a friend who knows someone who's aunt's niece knows a guy who use to date a girl who's cat once had a fight with the dog who lives right next to an intern who used to work for microsoft, which has nothing to do with Apple or Logic, but his brother found this on the internet:

notat2-2.gif.209b5073bc9f96edfe5e8be305d4f2c1.gif