Renaming Aux Tracks in Arranger

sjgam

Hey discovered cool feature (so I can access inserts on my Nektar Panorama) that if you change automation to write or latch on aux tracks in main mixer window then they appear in the arranger window.

But they prepopulate in Arrange window with name "Default" and I cant seem to change the name back to say "Aux 1". In mixer window they remain with the Aux 1 title but not arranger window.

Is it a bug or something I am missing?

Same with mix bus.

Able to resolve - it appears that the exact spelling "Aux 1" an Aux 2" makes it go to the words "Default" for Aux tracks in the arranger window. If I type in "Bus 1" or even caps "AUX 1" then the name changes. Weird but I can work with that.

The automatic track naming in Logic is a complete mess. 

#default is the name of a default patch, it could be a patch for the whole Aux channel strip, or a setting for the first plug-in on the channel strip. 

In some situations double-clicking the name displayed on a track header allows you to edit a name other than what you just double-clicked (double-clicking a patch name allows you to edit the channel strip name — even when the channel strip name is not displayed). 

To help make sense of it all you can press Option-T to configure your track header, and select an additional name column. 

But yes, it's a complete mess.