Remove Overlaps broken

Music Spirit

No matter what I do  Remove Overlaps has stopped working:

i) selecting all versions  in the menu of possible Remove Overlaps ( Adjacent/Selected etc) does not work

ii) programming and reprogramming key commands does not work

Massively frustrating and time consuming as I use this constantly to clean up midi in the Piano Roll when playing in parts for Score Editor

Any suggestions appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Have just updated to latest Logic 10.3.1 and Remove Overlaps ..Trim Adjacent notes.. none of these commands work either from the Dropdown menu or by key Command. 

Is there some preference I can trash which might reset this? 

I already tried saving a copy of my current Key Commands and re-initialising them again - still exactly the same problem. 

What other elements might affect this? It is deeply frustrating not to be able to use one of my main constantly used Key Commands? 

Have just updated to latest Logic 10.3.1 and Remove Overlaps ..Trim Adjacent notes.. none of these commands work either from the Dropdown menu or by key Command. 

Is there some preference I can trash which might reset this? 

I already tried saving a copy of my current Key Commands and re-initialising them again - still exactly the same problem. 

What other elements might affect this? It is deeply frustrating not to be able to use one of my main constantly used Key Commands? 

I just tried it.. that key command is working just fine for me and I've never had a problem with it in the past either. I'm using 10.3.1 on Sierra 10.12.6. Try going back to the Default key commands maybe if you're using custom ones?

anp27 wrote:

I just tried it.. that key command is working just fine for me and I've never had a problem with it in the past either. I'm using 10.3.1 on Sierra 10.12.6. Try going back to the Default key commands maybe if you're using custom ones?

Thanks for your comment but if you read my posts through you will see I have tried all options ( going back to Default Key Commands etc) 

I have also since then tried deleting the  file in Library>Preferences>  com.apple.logic.pro.plist   ( which is apparently the file you delete to reset Key Commands) 

No change whatsover to this problem.