EXS24 Alternate Sample-Round Robin Discussion

the sinner

• 3 years later...

Just bumping an old but informative thread here.

Question: Is it possible to use round robin simultaneously with mod wheel-controlled group selection? I have 4 sustained guitar samples per key that I want to play in cycles, each sample at a time. But I have also 4 corresponding muted guitar samples. I thought it would be a cool trick to to switch from sustained samples to muted samples by, say, turning the mod wheel up. However I can't get it right. If in "Select group by" column I change "Type" to "Control", Round robin stops working.

Just bumping an old but informative thread here.

Question: Is it possible to use round robin simultaneously with mod wheel-controlled group selection? I have 4 sustained guitar samples per key that I want to play in cycles, each sample at a time. But I have also 4 corresponding muted guitar samples. I thought it would be a cool trick to to switch from sustained samples to muted samples by, say, turning the mod wheel up. However I can't get it right. If in "Select group by" column I change "Type" to "Control", Round robin stops working.

Oh, for god sakes, seconds after posting this I noticed those little + and - buttons that allow me to add more group selection mechanisms. Problem solved! :oops: