Midi changing pitch/key on its own

drumkey87

I'm dealing with a very frustrating situation right now where Logic is changing the key of my midi when I never told it to and I have no idea what is causing the issue. To explain it better please see the video attached so you have a better idea of what I am talking about. If someone can help me I would greatly greatly appreciate it because this is driving me absolutely insane. 

I am not sure what we are supposed to hear... You have different midi notes generating sounds so their pitch should be different. Click on the 2nd region so it is selected and make sure the transpose parameter is not different from the first region ( if your question is the... two regions should be identical). 

feel free to zip and upload your project if the above doesn't correct it.

• 2 weeks later...

So here's an update. I was able to get in contact with Apple Support. Luckily they have a support team that specializes in Pro Apps so I was able to speak with someone that specializes in Logic and had them set up a screen sharing session with me. They took a look and fixed it in about 5 minutes. The guy told me go under View then choose Midi Draw and select Pitch bend. When I did that I could clearly see that my pitch modulation was raising up into the next region where it was being split. As soon as I deleted the pitch modulation it was fine and now its working great again! 

Screen_Shot_2017_07_12_at_6_27_00_PM.pngScreen_Shot_2017_07_03_at_12_10_52_PM.png