Welcome to our new moderator, 3ple!

David Nahmani

Hey everyone, please join me in welcoming the latest addition to our moderator team: 3ple – who has been very helpful lately in helping many here but also sharing some very cool tips. I'm confident he'll be a great addition to the team! :D

Thanks again, David, for trusting me the "key" to this great forum! :D

3ple-moderator.thumb.jpg.b82b58a590b542df04e2637a2e023d40.jpg

Nice one 3ple, hope it goes well for you.

This site, and related forum is such an invaluable resource for Logic/Mainstage/Mac users, plus the atmosphere here is always polite and informative.

No doubt there's a lot of work that goes un-seen behind the scenes keeping it as such, cleaning up etc., so thanks to all those who put the work in and i wish you much fun and new knowledge in being a mod at such a great resource.

Best of luck. :)

Thank you so much for the support and I agree 100% with you when it comes to how polite and informative this forum is. It's been a great source of tips and problem-fixing ideas and I can't be more proud to be part of this big family, moderator or not. It's now an honor to be invited to become part of it on a deeper level :)

Welcome to the team, 3ple. Given the help I've already received on this forum I'm a real devotee and look forward to reading your posts.

Really appreciate your words and I agree 100% with you regarding the help on this forum. It really feels like a family we never really met ;)