Metronome being recorded on Audio Track

ajedlen
Go to solution Solved by David Nahmani,

Running LPX 10.3.1 on Sierra 10.12.5, MB Pro 15" mid-2015. Apollo Twin. Recording from mics into two tracks and the metronome is set to click during playback and record. I can't get it to stop being recorded on the track set to Input 2 only, not Input 1. Autopunch is off. I power-cycled the laptop and created new projects, thinking it might have been a corrupt project. But no change with the new projects. 

To sum up, the metronome is printing to the track with Input 2. Thanks to the Forum for helping with this.

Additionally, with the metronome turned off, overdubbing on a new track with the Input set to 2 somehow overlays the content of the track previously recorded with Input 2. Again, I'm hoping for some pilot error on my part, rather than hardware/software malfunction, but this is way strange.

Hi David, Working just with headphones, no live speakers. and the volume of mis-routed audio is dramatically higher than anything caused by headphone bleed. I'll look in to the Apollo Console app and see if there are any incorrect settings/routings. Thanks very much for your quick reply. 

Took a quick look at the Console with nothing jumping out so far. I'll also contact UA support. This just started occurring so possibly a factory reset of the Apollo Twin. I'll report back to this post in case anyone else encounters this behavior. Thanks again.