Controller Assignments Varying with Plug In

jproxy

I'm trying to set up my midi controller (SSL Nucleus) so that pan knobs control the plug in parameters.

I got it working for one plug in type, but it doesn't seem to be able to learn different assignments dependent on which plug is in focus.

Ex. If I have an EQ plug in focus, I want midi-rotary-1 to control its eq frequency, but if I have a compressor plug in focus, I want midi-rotary-1 to control its threshold.

Is there a way to do what I'm trying to do? I'm using the Learn feature in Controller Assignment.

Thanks!

Justin

Hmmmm, The view in advanced Controller Assignment seems to change depending on the plug in that is in focus, and the page chosen on the Nucleus.

Instead of using the learn function, I'd be fine tweaking the parameter assignments that are already there, but the parameter field for these UAD plugs seem to be read only.

I love using the controller to manipulate plugs, just want to adjust the mapping order for UAD SSL Channel Strip.

Any experts in this area have any insights?

Greatly appreciated.