Logic 10.4 announced?

kerochan

When we are (for once) honest and not trolling, I will reveal the most important, biggest, best time time and life savior, mega über, game changing, multi dimension opening, mind freakin, true love, deepest and mystic feature that will be introduced in 10.4:

Automatic pizza delivery configurator!

- Orders automatically pizza at the store of your trust

- Of course it uses your credit card in case you forgot the wallet

- it tips at a % value you can set within a range, but will warn you if set lower than 10%

- orders can sent regularly after a given time period

- or it can be scheduled by selecting days and/or time

- or just show a notification to inform you it's time for eating

But.... it even gets better...

- you activate different modes about the toppings, you can choose between:

- manual selection

- automatic by analysing your session and calculate your mood

- and for good (and bad) fun: the randomizer

CANNOT WAIT

nice, looking forward to that. but why won't apple preview upcoming logic versions as well??

EDIT: seriously. apple lets us beta-test the OSes, so the OS finals are not a surprise. usually, only the hardware is kept secret until it's released. while i don't expect them to let us beta-test logic updates, or new versions (which would undoubtedly wreak havoc on our work)... i wish they'd let us in on what's coming (altho that might not be as entertaining as this thread)....

Edited by fisherking

April 18 will also do studio one update, we do not know what kind of innovations from logic but these people did great things in previous versions (sclupture, Retro Synth, Drummer, Ultrabeat, ES 2, Space Designer or more.. Therefore these people can do anything, 

logic team is a very unique team but other daw updates speeded up pro tools or studio one or cubase , 

I am satisfied with logic, but it does not make much sense to wait a long time for innovations..