sends on buses?

drakepeterdrake
Go to solution Solved by drakepeterdrake,

I had one question about deleting sends but now I have two questions, Both can be referenced to on attached screenshot

-so I go to the inspector window to look at the selected channel strip, How do you remove / delete a send that is not wanted ? The Send to "Bus 8" in this example (I know it's off as well)

-the selected channel strip / track is in a summing track therefore the output of that track is directed to the aux channel (bus) created from the summing track stack. is there much of a difference between a send on that channel strip vs the output of that channel strip to an aux ? (I am content w how I have it but looking for better understanding and organization etc.)

1298532989_ScreenShot2020-04-10at6_13_52PM.png.d5ebdb4d8402eb6486bd8cacd52d7036.png

thanks dude ! i knew i saw it randomly in the past and couldn't remember the way to get there. interesting shortcut with a long click =) like a video game code.

and i am still a lil confused on the summing track aux channel vs send to an aux channel, it's all good though i will keep on trucking, its not that important at the end of the day... or is it ?

hahha =) depending on the situation, i usually like the summing track method because the summing track by default puts a track on the main window which is primed for for regions and automation, where the send to the "hidden" aux tracks you have to find them and create tracks if you want to automate with them. blah blah