Breakbeat Track

s0niccurve

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i love it all! great work. i'll need to remember to keep checking back to your page. i love all your songs and the demo you have up is great. i'd love to hear the finished version. actually, it is probably my favourite from you atm.

oh....how is the bass on the sennheisers you have. i keep buying that brand and the bass is never to my liking. how much did yours run, if you don't me asking.

damn....seriously....i love this is the time

i look forward to hearing your remix!

i try remixes but i am hit or miss with them. i did do an interesting remix of radiohead's like spinning plates. people really seem to like it. maybe i'll post it up sometime.

i will check out those headphones. i have the HD280s and, like i said, there isn't enough bass for my liking. i'll work on a song thinking the bass is fine, then i take it out to my car, and it is, whoa....breaking windows and s#!+. i bought other ones...i forget which (they were pretty expensive).....and i had to return them because i had the same issues with the bass. i dunno. maybe they are fine....maybe i just like a lot of bass. but the sound clarity was great on them!