Major Flex Bug

Already posted this on a few other forums as well as another part of this forum with little help so it's worth a shot reporting here. :)

After and only after I flex time quantize my audio files (which i do so in the Region parameters), Alignment guides appear in the middle of the file and don't snap to the grid at all leaving files just a hair off of the grid causing massive amounts of timing issues. I've tried uninstalling/Reinstalling Logic, Deleting all preferences, disabling various plugins, making new templates as opposed to the ones i normally work in, tried changing all snap/drag preferences (Relative/Absolute/Smart/Everything), updating my computer, checking all forums for similar accounts of this problem. If I disable the Flex for that one single track, the snapping will go back to normal, however this means if i want it to act normally i just cant use flex at all.

Specs- Macbook Air 2015, High Sierra 10.13.4, 8 Gb Ram, Logic 10.4.1

Grabbed some quick screenshots of the anomaly and hoping to hear back. Runs pretty dang smooth on the Mac Air other than this.

I believe all the bases are covered, hopefully not too long winded. Thank you a million in advance! :)

ps. this happens regardless if i am in flex view or not, just when i recreated the bug for the screenshots i happened to be in flex view.

1742113257_ScreenShot2018-05-02at9_34_02PM.thumb.png.ad670fe5b0c74ed5cf46f6f7580a8ce2.png

518504809_ScreenShot2018-05-02at9_34_16PM.png.a7400a1136eaccba2d2c7fa484fdac44.png