GDPR-compliant LogicProHelp.com Privacy Policy

LogicProHelp.com Privacy Policy (effective May 25th, 2018)

At LogicProHelp.com your privacy is important to us. We store only minimal information about our users.

1. LogicProHelp.com collects all the IP addresses you ever visit the forum from. When you register an account with LogicProHelp.com, we obtain your email address and we ask that you choose a username, which could be your real name or a pseudonym, anonymous or not. You are entirely free to pick the username you want, as long as that username is not already being used by another account in our database. You can contact us to ask us to change your username at any time.

2. LogicProHelp.com and its advertising partner Google Adsense place "cookies" in the browser files of your computer in order to assist delivery of site functionality (such as remembering who you are and whether you’re logged in or not), and to serve advertising with our advertising partner, Google AdSense. You may remove these cookies at any time with your browser’s ‘Delete [or ‘Clear’] Cookies’ function, but your ability to use the site may be hampered by doing so. To make it easier for you to search for and delete the cookies associated with LogicProHelp.com, the cookies are clearly labeled as belonging to "LogicProHelp.com".

3. For more information regarding how Google uses your information when browsing LogicProHelp.com, please visit: https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/partner-sites/

4. Other than our advertising partner Google Adsense, we do not share any of the information we collect with any 3rd party platform or anyone else.

5. We do not delete user accounts. However, should you feel the need to remove some personal information that you or others may have posted on LogicProHelp.com, please contact us to request that we remove that information from our servers. You can also request that we change your username in order to protect your privacy.

6. If you have any questions regarding this privacy policy, contact us or post in this thread and we’ll help you.

This privacy policy was last amended on May 25, 2018.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I find it very alarming you have to get in bed with google.. A while ago i installed, 'little snitch' on my computer. It is quite scary the amount of google processes that get put into ones mac system.. Anywhere I go now, I get related spam a few days later..

I have google on my Android.. The other day I was having a cellphone conversation with someone. The next day I woke up cellphone. Google had decided to 'google' some of terms I used, the day beforeand 'certain brand names' and they popped up, even before I had fixed a function..

If that were physical, it would be called 'breaking and entering'.. Be aware folks, NOTHING you do is private anymore. Since Google now has every one's personal browsing history, have no qualms about the fact it is packaged and sold to who ever they can make $$$$ with..

Sorry, if I came off sounding 'piss and vinegar'.. Logicprohelp is a TRULY GREAT site.. And if you need to do that to keep the site running.. I understand.. Pretty much every site is doing it anyways.. You guys are upfront and decent enough to state it.. I can appreciate that..

My 'browsing history' isn't really very interesting.. and hitting the 'delete' button is no big deal.. I wish there was a 'delete' button in physical reality sometimes. In a couple of months when recreational pot is legal in NYC, I'll just roll a bigger blunt.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi David,

Im new here and after searching far and wide for answers decided to post a thread. How long does it usually take to go through a moderator before its posted or canned?

Thankyou,

Jay

Did you ever get an answer Jay? I just joined and have the same question!

Hi David,

Im new here and after searching far and wide for answers decided to post a thread. How long does it usually take to go through a moderator before its posted or canned?

Thankyou,

Jay

Did you ever get an answer Jay? I just joined and have the same question!

Hello Bonjonbovi and Davster, and my apologies for the long delay in answering your questions

We moderate only your first post when you register a new account. How long it takes depends on when one of our moderators will see the post and approve it. Although this is typically done within a couple of hours (sometimes within minutes), it can in rare circumstances take up to a day or two to get that first post approved.