2 New songs produced in Logic 8 + Question

dresden

Hi everyone, :D

This is my first post here @ Logic Pro Help. I've been using Logic Express for quite a while. I recently purchased the new Logic Studio and i'm loving it.

This weekend, me and my band-mate finished up two new songs produced using Logic Pro 8. This summer has been a pretty busy summer production wise. We've got 6 songs done and are working towards some more to release an eventual EP.

We're both in College and Work so we've really been putting alot of time an effort into our music. Now for the tracks.

Our name is: Go Periscope, and we're a cross between Electronica and Alternative.

Both songs are covers. The first is Blue Monday by New Order, and the second is Hey There Delilah by Plain White T's.

They both can be heard on our Myspace page:

http://www.myspace.com/goperiscope

I would appreciate some feedback, not just on the new songs but the other two origional songs seeing as this is my first post. This is also the first time i've posted to a production community for feedback as well.

Show me what the Logic community has!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Also, I understand that if I wanted to release these covers for sale we would need to pay royalties. Does this apply for streaming music that is not available for download?

Thanks!