BFD3 drum track tempo issues in Logic

Hi,

It's been a while since I used BFD3.I am having trouble when dragging & dropping midi grooves onto a logic track.It seems to change the entire tempo of the project at the pasted region! Is the issue with BFD settings or Logic?

Any BFD users who know what's going on.Their forum is pretty slow (out of tempo) so I can't expect a quick reply ! :)

Bump ! Looks like no one uses BFD3-an amazing drum plugin.I haven't got a response yet from them!Any help here would be appreciated.In general I would like to know if the issue is with BFD or Logic.Why does the tempo change when dragging over the midi file to a Logic track? Is there anyway to turn off the tempo data that is on the dragged midi filer for Logic to override the copied tempo data?

Bump again! I am wondering if the issue is in Logic .Here is a response I got from BFD forum .Wonder if Logic users can give your opinion on this: As far as I'm aware, Logic should be prompting you to ask if you want to import the tempo map or not. All BFD does is write a midi file temporarily to disk and then import it into Logic the same as you would any other midi file.

There may be a preference for this in Logic somewhere, I cannot recall off the top of my head