Some industrial music, if anyone cares to have a listen

djaeternum

So, I'm this band, Politik 89, and I've got some songs up.

http://www.myspace.com/politik89

I know Industrial might be your thing, and distorted vocals might not be your thing, but I'd still be interested in your opinions, especially on things like structure and "wow factor." Anyways, I'd really appreciate any comments. i'm hoping to take this live later this year, with a stage band of 2 guitarists, 2 keyboardists and a drummer; of course, that linenup may change as rehearsals progress.

Thanks in advance!

i gotta say, i was really into industrial in high school...way back a long time ago.....so i thought i'd check out your songs.

i really like the void. and let's suffocate. annihilation was good but i didn't like it like i did the void.

as far as feedback....i'm horible with giving useful feedback.

the structure seems good. i mean, you have good , strong songs going. i think you got the wow factor for sure on let's suffocate. the only thing i can think of that might need work is that i felt the vocals were too in the back. kinda. they didn't seem to take as much prominence as i would like to hear.

anyway....good songs. i hope you do great at your gigs!