There's an Xbox on the table?

l

1. Ninja Gaiden for xbox- also ruined my life

No one has come up with a better FPS since Goldeneye for N64. Halo comes close, but I haven't played anything that had the magic of gunning down odd-job with double DD44 Dostovei. or maybe a silenced PP7

ninja gaiden just frustrated the hell out of me!! it was the first game i died on the first boss... i was so sad! but it was fun after you got the hang of it.

i'm an old skool gamer. i don't have the funds for these new systems. i almost got talked into rockband from a coworker. they were like, you are actually in a band, i can't beleive you don't play it. but the (game + system) != leahs extra cash. i still have an modded xbox and play nintendo games. mario 2 is my all time fave, there are glitches to the game where you can double jump and catch the veggies again, that made the game damn interesting, again. and the snes remake doesn't have the glitches, what a let down! how dare nintendo fix them!

golden eye... wow... we have teeth marks and cracks in my controllers because of that game. and you know they came from the stage where you to protect natalya from the enemies, and that bitch would walk in front of you.... mission failed... but that was the first time i could play non-doom or duke3d friends in a "death-match" sans modem too!

"and you know they came from the stage where you to protect natalya from the enemies,"

wasn't that in a downstairs computer room....guys coming from 4 doors downstairs and from the stairs from upper level....

aaah, great memories

my other faves were 'perfect dark' (n64). 'halo 2' and 'black' (xbox').......and the best game i ever played was 'resident evil 4; (gamecube)

leah, if you haven't played 'black', i'd highly recommend hunting it down....it's a real 'balls out', adrenalin-filled, shoot-fest......probably the most fun i had on my xbox

Edited by el-bo

I gotta say I'm loving my 360 more than my Wii.

And the thing about the 360 is that it could totally kill the Apple TV. They need to make the interface better for streaming movies (Connect360 is the best $20 a Mac owning Xbox 360 player can spend) and get rid of this points system.

Integrated podcast downloading would also be a major plus.

they were like, you are actually in a band, i can't beleive you don't play it!

Walking around NAMM..I was stunned to see how many 'kids' were playing Guitar Hero, etc.

if those kids would spend those hours and hours and hours they PISS AWAY playing stupid video games actually PRACTICING a real guitar...well...you get my point...

:shock: I hate when I say s#!+ that makes me sound like my dad. LOLOL.

slowly.. 20 minutes at a time when I can find the time. I've gotten to where (with a lot of help from Guitar Rig and comping in Logic), get a part down here and there when I need it...NOTHING hard....just some chords, maybe a line or two.

I've spoken to a number of keyboardists who picked up guitar late in life..They all agree that it takes a while to UNLEARN the 'linearity' of a keyboard, and apply new lines of thinking to a guitar. The whole TAB thing is a challenge (I always sucked at reading REGULAR notation....lolol).

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...