I Made A Myspace For my Works In Progress/Demos

holle

thanks to david for the suggestion to do this. much better way than uploading my tracks.

i really love feedback on my work. i feel that is a big way to help me improve. if any of you would mind taking a listen to what i have and maybe offer some criticism, i would be very very happy. and make sure to add me as your friend.,..that goes for all my myspace accounts. you can find links to them in my signature.

anyway....take a listen and let me know what you think.....especially on the second track. that is the one i am having the most problems with.

thanks guys.

www.myspace.com/mrsjameslogan :D

well, thank you!!! : )

my regular music page can be found in my signature....i have a new song up!

did you have any advice on what you heard there. i decided to change the instumentation a bit on mystical organ. i also replaced the blip bloop percussion sounding bits on 3963 miles. but i am not sure about what else. some friends have given som e suggestions though i don't know if they would work.

I wish I had some criticism for you. Sometimes I am able to give my opinion (even when not asked for it!), but in this case - I have no input.

Electronic type of music isn't something that I pride myself on; therefore, I am not the best resource when it comes to input on such music - but I do think it sounds good the way it is/was.

I would think that somebody else would chime in on these tunes, though!

:)

thank you. i find it hard to give feedback sometimes too. i never know what to say other than it is good or whatever.

but i wish someone would chime in too!

do you have any music posted here. i guess i can go look. i did open your link but i haven't looked at the page yet. i guess i should before i start and close down my browser. i need all the power i can get right now. i'm running out of room on my hard drive. i can barely work on a song!