All I know is that this one is track 3

Subtonic

I've never shared any of my music here before, but i think some opinions are what I need to move this one forward. Maybe not, but I'd still like to hear what you folks think.

I got the idea of this track while messing around with the Sculpture and some other mixing ideas. There's a clavinet ostinato that drives this forward. There's also about 3 or 4 string and pads that go through an ES1 for some sidechain effects.

And then once it gets good, it will STOP! :lol:

Please let me know what you think, even as far as the mixing goes.

Although I suppose I should finish my whole arrangement before worrying about how it sounds. Definitely going to add some vocals at some point.

No Myspace page for me, just a plain 'ol MP3.

track3.mp3

Yay for plain old mp3s! You get points with me straight up for not linking to a myspace ;)

Sounds good man.. I like the bass changes into the song, but reckon they could be "deeper"/louder in the mix.

and yeh.. finishing it would be good too :)

But I like the sound generally, nice electro feel.

very cool! :D I totally dig it!

it has a really nice build up, and an awesome hook towards the end of it. you should really capitalize on that hook, it's already stuck in my head and I just heard it once!

my only suggestion is...make it longer :wink:

oh yeah, and finish shaving will ya?!?

I hope no one takes points away from me for having a myspace, I can't afford an FTP or my own website!