Expert Sleepers Usamo

Atmtt

Hello! I've a problem with the USAMO AU - Mojave 10.14.6 - Logic Pro X 10.5.1.

I send Clock and Notes from the usamo AU and all works perfectly but ONLY with the usamo track selected.

When I select another track the midi clock stays right but the notes to my external instruments don't.

I've tried with External Midi Track and with Software track with the same result.

The USAMO track must be ever selected

With Cubase VST or Ableton AU and USAMO no problem

Any help?

Thanks

Thank you for your reply! ok i try to explain better.

- I've a Software Instrument track with an AU instrument loaded.

- I've another Software Instrument track with an external instrument that point to the previous tracks in order to play the instrument via internal midi message. (internal midi routing)

When i start the song with the first track selected, the second track play > the first with no issue.

Meanwhile the playback, if i move (select with the mouse) to the second track i lose the sync with the midi notes and all became inusable.

It seem to have jitter problem or the first track receive unknown midi messages only when i select another track.

There is any hidden continuous midi data the Logic send to all tracks maybe?

This is just a guess here, but try putting the software instrument track into 'live mode'. this is an old trick/workaround for situations where we didnt want unselected instrument tracks to be put into logic's large buffer. insert an i/o plugin, set the input/output to 1-2 and then make sure to bypass the plugin. Then see what happens when you select another track.

No promises, just a guess as I don't have a usamo

This is just a guess here, but try putting the software instrument track into 'live mode'. this is an old trick/workaround for situations where we didnt want unselected instrument tracks to be put into logic's large buffer. insert an i/o plugin, set the input/output to 1-2 and then make sure to bypass the plugin. Then see what happens when you select another track.

No promises, just a guess as I don't have a usamo

thanks, i tried with no luck.

The problem is always there even without USAMO

If I try to send midi via the IAC port from one track to trigger another track with a Hi-Hat loaded, for example, it only gets the right signal when the Hi-Hat track is selected.

It is as if the signal is doubled or a midi loopback is activated when I scroll on the other tracks while activating the record button automatically

Maybe I could open a generic topic for this

• 2 years later...