MBP 15" Mid 2015 battery issue

lordbergfelix

Hi all,

I know this is not a Logic Pro related thread however we do all use Macs for running Logic. So most of you has at least a bit of experience with Mac hardwares as well.

I marked that my macbook is not as flat as it should be so I opened it up and I saw that the battery was filled up with air like a balloon like almost popping.

The battery itself performs just fine (it has only 270 cycles) but the trackpad click is affected by the battery so Its very hard to feel the click on the trackpad.

I suppose replacing the battery should do the trick but what do you guys think?

Any help is much appreciated!

Regards,

Felix

IMG_1737.thumb.jpg.0dc35f91012514adcc7d21a07510f47f.jpg

why not post at apple's forums, or macrumors forums? it is, as you yourself noted, a mac issue, nothing to do with logic. just a suggestion!

I agree 100% but there it'll take days until someone would reply. I know here everyone is active like daily and you can get an issue fixed within an hour.

days? both apple's forum & macrumors are active all the time.... and you can post there as well as here. then, wherever you get help... you win. there are logic geniuses here, but this is about your hardware mac; you have nothing to lose by asking for help in places where mac genuises live. but your call ( i promise to stay out of it).