Finding simple drum beats

Dawnpri

Hi. I think the drum beats on Logic Pro are very cool and I have used some of them. But, I am looking for some low key, simple, swingy drum beats (3/4 or 4/4) without anything complicated. I have listened to many of them, but not all, and I haven't found what I am looking for. Does anyone have any recommendations? Thank-you!

There are an abundance of pre-made "General MIDI drum loops" which might serve as a starting point.

Thank you Mike. Could you please tell me where I could find these loops? I have scrolled through many of Logic's MIDI drum loops, but haven't find what I am looking for.

Easy internet search for "midi drum loop." Some are for sale; others are free.

And, there are lots of other tutorials that can be found by searching for, say, "becoming a midi drummer without a drum kit." If you care to, you could teach yourself to perform(!) the part that you're looking for. It's kinda fun, actually ... as long as you don't have any friends who are actual drummers. :)