Rotary effect on EVB3

zirkdextron

Just got Logic Studio. So far, very impressive. I play live and the idea of using Logic's instruments to replace my stage set-up appeals.

Quick question; In MainStage, how do I get the mod-wheel to toggle the rotary effect like it does in Logic? Mod wheel brings in tremolo in electric pianos but doesn't trigger the rotary when you've got an organ running.

Also, how can I use two controller keyboards on stage with the one MacBook Pro?

Open the EVB3 plugin on the strip so you can see all the drawbars and controls If the bottom part is covered (brown) click on the latch and expose all the controls. Go down to the speed control section for the leslie and set it to modwheel or mod wheel temp. I use B3 a lot live and I find the sustain pedal toggle is the best for ]switching

• 2 months later...

Similar question; how do I get the EVB3 rotary speed to respond to controller #82, which is what my Nord Electro sends out? Is there some kind of "Learn" function like there is in Logic?

BTW, I'm using Mainstage with the volume off on the Electro, but like to have a 'backup" in case something happens.

Stewart