Claude Ruest

• 5 months later...

My project included a "Backward Clean Guitar" software instrument and did this 'early start' everywhere in the timeline — even where there was no BCG region; this instrument has a pre-sound that begins before the region.

I deleted that track and it worked normally, but I still wanted that sound so I Command-Z'd the delete to regain the track.   My workaround was to bounce the BCG to an audio file and then delete the software instrument BCG.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Don OMalley said:

My project included a "Backward Clean Guitar" software instrument and did this 'early start' everywhere in the timeline — even where there was no BCG region; this instrument has a pre-sound that begins before the region.

Yes, the EnVerb plug-in has a "Dry Signal Delay" parameter that puts the EnVerb effect before the note, and thus triggers Logic Playback pre-roll to start playback earlier. 

You can turn off Playback pre-roll in Logic Pro > Preferences > Audio > General (under Plug-in Latency). 

Screen Shot 2022-08-29 at 1.15.54 PM.png