Suggestions for improvement (Tango)

Hi

You should post this in the Music Showcase Forum!

• Like 1

Logic X 10.6.3 - OS 10.15.7 Catalina - Late 2012 Mac Mini 2.3Ghz i7 Quad, 16Gb RAM - 1TB 5400rpm SATA HD, 4TB 7200rpm external HD with Thunderbolt & USB 3.0
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2, Line 6 UX2 - Adam A5x monitors - Komplete 10 Ultimate, Amplitube Max, Pod Farm 2

Shahram,

You have a nice track, if you are looking for advice to improve it I would suggest you need some articulation/Expression/Volume controls.   Tango is a very dynamic style, builds up and goes back down, you have a lot of the punctuation of Tango included but some work on the articulations might get you down the road further.    Also, would suggest changing up instrument styles in parts, ex..  you have that violin motif line at the beginning that goes throughout.... try changing that up to Pizz Strings in spots and see how that plays.    You have a nice track here, just a bit more programming will take it over the finish line.

Regards

Logic Pro X 10.7.3 | OS X 12.2.1| MacBook Pro 16-inch 2021 | Apple M1 Pro | 16GB RAM | 2TB SSD hard drive | 2TB Lacie Thunderbolt External SSD HD | Apollo Quad Audio Interface | Apollo Twin Audio Interface

In light of your comments above, I did apply some focused and more articulation on something which I was working on. This is the song the "Baby Shark" which I was imagining what it would look like when it grows! Here is the product. Please let me know what you think.