how do i download logic pro 10.7?

SoSpiro

I just updated my OS to Monterey 12.4, but the option to update logic pro to 10.7 isn't available in the app store when i search the app, or when i click on my profile in the app store.  instead of "update", it just says, "open".

2019 MBP 16", Logic pro 10.7.4, Mac OS Monterey 12.4, 2.6GHz 6-core Intel Core i7, 16GB memory 2667 MHz DDR4

okay.....so i had to uninstall logic just for the update to be available again.  I think i had to do this for the last update as well.  Why does this keep happening?

2019 MBP 16", Logic pro 10.7.4, Mac OS Monterey 12.4, 2.6GHz 6-core Intel Core i7, 16GB memory 2667 MHz DDR4

it wasn't already up to date because when i clicked "about logic pro" it had the previous versions numbers.  anyway, it is all taken care of now, and i never had automatic updates on.