Import Session Data giving random settings

MattLeschuck

Looking for some help here. I have been using import session data for as long as i can remember in Pro Tools, and am just starting to use it in Logic.  However, when I do it, i occasionally get random values such as markers and tempo changes.  I made sure not to have it checked in the import settings but it still does some wonky stuff.  Any info is appreciated here. 

You can see in the first pic im just importing the guitar tracks from a previous session (and drums which you cant see in the picture).  In the second picture everything comes in normally but i get random markers that don't even fully match what is in the session im importing from.  And i get random tempo changes / points.  Every time i do it, the random tempo changes and points are different as well.  All i want is the tracks, audio and plugins.  

import1.png

import2.png

Edited by MattLeschuck

1 minute ago, triplets said:

Never happened to me, and I use it all the time.

Could be a corrupt original session, who knows.

As long as you get the regions in the correct spots, just delete the stuff you don't need.

I just wanted to see if i was doing anything wrong, but you are correct, quickly deleting the random settings is easy enough.