Help! Logic Pro X not exporting in 48k!

BriarPrastiti

I hope someone can help me figure this out, Logic on both my computers will not finish bouncing my tracks when I select 24/48000, it seems to go through the bouncing process but then the blue bar stops right before the end and it never finishes. Then I have to force quit Logic. This is not a problem however when I export at 44.1... I recently updated my OS to Catalina on my Mac, could this be causing issues?? My Logic version is 10.4.1. When I finally force quit, a file has been exported, however in 44.1k not 48k, along with some other strange Logic temp file. I don't know what is going on.. please help!

Screenshot 2022-06-30 at 3.40.30 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-06-30 at 3.43.43 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-06-30 at 3.44.25 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-06-30 at 3.44.35 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-06-30 at 3.45.00 PM.png

3 hours ago, BriarPrastiti said:

When I finally force quit, a file has been exported, however in 44.1k not 48k, along with some other strange Logic temp file. I don't know what is going on.. please help!

When you bounce a 44.1k project to 48k, Logic first bounces the project to a 44.1k file then converts the sample rate of that file from 44.1k to 48k. Because you force quit Logic during the process, you see the 44.1k and the temp 48k file that isn't finished converting. 

So that tells us that your system has trouble converting the 44.1k to 48k. I believe I vaguely remember Catalina having issues with sample rate conversion, so that may be the reason why. I would try to bounce to 44.1k instead, then try to find another way to convert the sample rate of your resulting file.